Mayhem is sitting next to the sleeping baby and Mischief is on the black footstool in the right of the photo. They get into everything.
On the knitting front... it was Knit Picks day yesterday!
Here's what I received:
- 2 skeins Shine Sport (1 grass; 1 green apple)
- 3 skeins Wool of the Andes (coal)
- 5 skeins Merino Style (grasshopper)
- 9 skeins Comfy Worsted (October)
- Sweater 101 book
- Essential/Stroll color card
- Size 5 nickle plated needle tips
- Size 6 nickle plated needle tips
- 24" interchangeable cable length
- Size 3 DPNs
- "Sweater in Progress" keychain
Besides the kittens, my knitting has been driving me nuts too. Left leaning decreases followed by a right leaning decrease (k2tog) will be the death of me. I've been working on my Lillian tank top and... I don't know. I mean, I know that no one will notice that the two decreases don't match each other (at least that's what I'm telling myself) and when I photographed it, the differences didn't really show but still... grr... Anyone know of a good knitting ocd therapist!? Do you think insurance would cover that?
The offending lace....